Role & Responsibilities
• Design the ETL packages which involve data consolidation from multiple sources
• Unit test the packages to ensure that implemented packages support the business process
• Produce different documentation requirements such as High-Level Design, Unit Test Specs Results, etc.
• Ability to work on multiple projects tasks at the same time Work on other MS SQL technologies such as
• Participate and contribute to requirements analysis, ad-hoc reporting, and user support Plans and authors the user documentation set, acceptance criteria, and helps construct representative test data sets.
• Development of Complex Stored Procedures, SSIS Packages, Batch Jobs, etc. that will address user requirements, and ensure the tool/applications developed meets the need of the internal or external client.
• Responsible for Data Mapping/master data relationships
• Should have excellent communication skills to effectively interface with Client/ user as well as internal IT / Help desk / Infrastructure teams.
• Interface with Data Visualization team to ensure data structure supports visualization needs