· Install, maintain, troubleshoot and update operating systems and user applications.
· Provide hardware, software and system troubleshooting support.
· Inform and train users on how to adhere to MN security IT policies.
· Update and administer firewalls, anti-virus, anti-spyware software setup to maintain data security.
. Regular checkups on unwanted software, hardware installations, viruses on Servers, Workstations, and record the findings for future references.
· Perform file system configuration and management and perform server backups and recovery procedures.
· Provide required IT support and training on user requirements to smoothen the operational workflow.
. Develop and maintain training materials and server documentation.
· Monitor server activities to ensure computer networks are running efficiently.
· Manage all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, and UPSs.
· Perform server upgrades, maintenance fixes, vendor-supplied patches and act as a point of contact for server related issues to resolve technical complaints.